SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
About Jackie Cory Recruitment
Why Choose Us
KEY SOLUTION REQUIREMENTS
• Attracting top talent.
• Advertising in selected newspapers, on JACKIE CORY RECRUITMENT (PTY) LTD website and other selected websites.
• Advising registered candidates of available positions.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PROCESS
• Ongoing communication between JACKIE CORY RECRUITMENT (PTY) LTD and the client ensure the client’s needs are met.
• Honesty is the best policy.
• Updates on available candidates & regular newsletters.
About Our Process
Who We Serve
INTERVIEW & SELECTION PROCESS
• Face to face interviewing.
• Selecting candidates according to the client’s specifications.
CANDIDATE REFERENCES OBTAINED
• 2 Reference checks are obtained from most recent employers before referring candidates to our clients.
• Qualifications, credit and criminal checks are included in our fee.
• International qualification verification and positive criminal record checks available on client’s request.
SERVICES OFFERED TO OUR CLIENTS
• Advertising for positions.
• Reference checking, including MIE verifications.
• Placement administration and the ongoing development of candidates placed to ensure success in the position.
SERVICES OFFERED TO CANDIDATES
• Interview preparation, coaching and mentoring.
• Maintain contact with all registered candidates.
Half-Day Skills Training Workshops
2019 SOFT SKILLS TRAINING SCHEDULE
01 Feb - Workplace Skills Planning (WSP)
08 Feb - Time Management
19 Feb - School Leadership & Disciplinarian
15 Feb - Generational Diversity Management
22 Feb - Interpersonal Competency
01 Mar - Change Management
08 Mar - Stress Management
15 Mar - Telephone Etiquette & Netiquette
22 Mar - Key Performance Indicator Development & Measurement
29 Mar - Mentorship Skills
05 Apr - Motivating Performance
12 Apr - Delegation Skills
26 Apr - Assertiveness Skills
03 May - Receptionist Professionalism
07 May - School Leadership & Disciplinarian
10 May - Business Proposal Writing
17 May - Negotiation & Conflict Management
24 May - Customer Service Skills
31 May – Sales Skills
07 Jun - Management Skills
14 Jun - Leadership Skills
21 Jun - Problem Solving & Decision-Making
28 Jun - Presentation Skills
05 Jul - Meeting Minute-Taking
12 Jul - Meeting Chairing
19 Jul - Innovation Development
26 Jul - Time Management
02 Aug - Event Project Management
06 Aug - School Leadership & Disciplinarian
16 Aug - Change Management
23 Aug - Stress Management
30 Aug - Motivating Performance
06 Sep - Interpersonal Competency
13 Sep - Customer Service Skills
20 Sep - Delegation Skills
27 Sep - Receptionist Professionalism
04 Oct - Sales Skills
08 Oct - School Leadership & Disciplinarian
11 Oct - Marketing & Branding
18 Oct - Management Skills
25 Oct - Leadership Skills
01 Nov - Problem Solving & Decision-Making
08 Nov - Meeting Minute-Taking
15 Nov - Meeting Chairing
22 Nov - Motivating Performance
29 Nov - Telephone Etiquette & Netiquette
06 Dec - Interpersonal Competency
13 Dec - Stress Management